Power Equipment 3500W by Champion
The ultimately new Power Equipment 3500W by Champion is a digital hybrid. The item features an open frame style and inverter technology that means the inverter generator is mounted on the open frame. The digital hybrid doesn’t belong to dual fuel generators. The unique, open-frame design provides space required for a larger engine that gives more power. The inverter technology provides it with an ability to produce pure sine wave energy, which is completely safe for sensitive electronic devices. Additionally, the incorporated quiet technology allows the unit to keep the noise level down during work. Moreover, the generator features a parallel capability that gives you an opportunity to double the power by connecting it to other units for further convenience.
The fuel-efficient unit has enough power to run an average air conditioner. It is a huge amount of power included in a small design. The Power Equipment RV by Champion is a digital hybrid, which is a convenient, portable, and cost-effective power option. The item can power critical appliances at home during some problems with electricity or usual power outage.
Champion Generator 3500 Main Features
- Champion Power Equipment features 3500 running and 4000 starting watts;
- The technology of incorporated inverter allows quiet performance and light design better than of an average 3500W portable generator;
- Is fully assembled with a long-lasting open steel frame design;
- The item is powered by a dependable and durable single-cylinder 4-stroke 224 cc. Champion OHV engine;
- The gas tank with 2.9-gallon capacity;
- The extended run time is 17 hours at 25% load and a full tank of gas;
- Triggering stable sine wave energy featuring under 3% THD, clean electricity necessary for powering sensitive appliances, especially smartphones and computers;
- The machine is capable of running a 15000 BTU RV air conditioner;
- The smart economy mode makes the item fuel-efficient since it changes the engine speed depending on the necessary load. When the electric load is decreased, the engine gets automatically idle, reducing the speed and allowing for fuel economy and quiet operation;
- The noise level is around 64 decibels at 25% load;
- It is parallel ready with dependability to connect with other digital hybrid units or other inverter units capable of 2800W;
- The recoil start provides a simple start of the machine;
- The equipment is armed with an automatic shut-off sensor that gets activated when the oil levels are too low;
- An automatic voltage regulator is also included;
- The unit is characterized by a quick and simple-to-use touch panel that gives a perfect opportunity to access all controls within the convenient area;
- The item comes with one RV locking 120V, 30A outlet, two household 120V, 20A outlets and DC automotive 12V outlets, as well as USB adapters. Battery charging cables are also included. All the items are overload protected;
- CARB and EPA compliant and USDA approved spark arrestor;
- A cost-effective item backed by a dependable manufacturer;
- Comes with 3 years of limited household warranty.
Generally, Power Equipment RV by Champion is an economical, powerful and impressive machine, perfect for camping, tailgating, and travel trailers. It can serve a quiet backup power source for your home. The item features a reliable ability to power sensitive electronics, run an RV 15000 BTU AC and power home appliances during the power outage.
Generators cannot be quiet by nature; this one is an exception, though. It does a great job of muffling the sound. Despite it can sometimes be a bit noisy, it is expected due to its open-frame design. Besides, a large fuel tank combined with a smart economy mode contributes to it being a fuel efficient and money saving item. The generator is backed by a 3-year warranty that shows undeniable trust of the manufacturer for the unit. The important fact is the separate mobility kit you can always go for. The review of the Power Equipment 3500W by Champion is a detailed description of the key features, advantages, and drawbacks of the digital hybrid model.